GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS comply to business conducted on behalf of Siqura B.V., Siqura Ltd., Siqura Iberia S.L., and Siqura B.V. Singapore branch, hereinafter referred to as SIQURA.
The acceptance of our quotation implies the acceptance of the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), which cannot be varied or waived except by express written agreement by an authorized SIQURA representative, and no other terms and conditions shall be binding on SIQURA unless they are expressly agreed in writing or by fax message or email by SIQURA. Applicability of a reference to general (purchase) conditions of Purchaser are expressly rejected by SIQURA.
Unless previously withdrawn, our quotation is valid for the period stated therein, or when no period is stated, for not more than sixty (60) days from the date of quotation. Any order or orders arising from our quotation shall be subject to our confirmation in writing or by fax message or email and shall not be deemed valid until such confirmation has been sent by SIQURA.
Except where intended to serve as instructions for use or advertisement matter, information in relation to our products and their operation remains our property and may not, without our written consent, be utilized or copied, reproduced, transmitted or communicated to third parties. Illustrations, catalogues, drawings, dimensions, statements of weight and measurements etc. that are made available by SIQURA are only meant to present a general idea of the goods to which they refer; they are approximate only and therefore not binding upon SIQURA, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
3. INTERPRETATION OF TRADE TERMS
Unless otherwise agreed in writing the Inco terms latest edition issued by the International Chamber of Commerce, shall apply to the trade terms mentioned in our quotation. In case the goods cannot be dispatched to their destination at the date they are ready for delivery for reasons attributable to the Purchaser and/or beyond our control, SIQURA shall be entitled to store the goods concerned at the Purchaser’s expense and risk in which case the warehouse receipts shall serve as substitutes for the shipping documents in all respects. Purchaser shall reimburse SIQURA on demand for any and all additional expenses so incurred.
Full forwarding instructions must be sent with the order and/or at least two (2) weeks before the date of shipment. The times given for shipment are estimated and not binding unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing; said times must be calculated from the date of our written confirmation of the order or, where a Letter of Credit is required, from the date of the advising bank’s notice that it has been opened in conformity with our requirements. In the event of the occurrence of force majeure, SIQURA shall be entitled to suspend delivery of the goods for the duration of the prevention or delay caused by such force majeure, without being held responsible for any damage resulting there from to the Purchaser. In that case the times given for shipment shall be extended for the period of prevention or delay caused by such force majeure. In the event of the period of prevention or delay caused by force majeure lasting for a period exceeding three (3) consecutive months, then, and in that case, SIQURA shall be entitled to cancel the order to the extent not yet executed without any liability to the Purchaser. The expression “force majeure” shall mean and include any happening or event beyond our reasonable control — whether or not foresee- able at the time of our order confirmation — in consequence of which SIQURA cannot reasonably be required to execute its obligations. Such circumstances include but are not restricted to: acts of God, war, civil war, insurrection, fires, floods, strikes, epidemics, Governmental regulations, freight embargoes, non-availability of any permits, licenses and/or authorizations required, defaults of our suppliers or sub-contractors. IN NO EVENT SHALL SIQURA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM DELAY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REASON THEREFOR, AND RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT BY PURCHASER SHALL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF DELIVERY AND WAIVER OF ANY CLAIMS DUE TO DELAY.
Any request for return of goods shall be made in writing or by fax message or email within thirty (30) days after shipment of the goods by SIQURA and if return of the goods is agreed upon they shall be forwarded, in accordance with our instructions, preceded by an advice note, giving the reason for return and the date and number of our invoice; all goods returned must be consigned insurance and carriage prepaid and packed in their original packing. Any return of goods after thirty (30) days after shipment of the goods by SIQURA will be charged with a restocking fee of 20%. Returns after three (3) months after shipping of the goods will not be accepted and/or credited.
6. CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
An order cannot otherwise be modified or cancelled by the Purchaser without our written consent, and in no event, shall any order be modified or cancelled for any portion thereof already manufactured, or in process of manufacture or in process of adaption or redesign or component purchase on request of the Purchaser at the time when request for modification or cancellation is received by SIQURA, except upon terms satisfactory to SIQURA, which shall protect and indemnify SIQURA against all loss incurred as a result of such modification or cancellation.
7. PRICES AND PAYMENT
Unless otherwise agreed in writing between SIQURA and the Purchaser, prices shall be those applicable at the date of the order confirmation, exclusive of VAT. Agreed prices are based on quantities the Purchaser has indicated it will purchase. SIQURA reserves the right to vary the price if the Purchaser fails to take delivery of the indicated quantity within the delivery period or, if outside the delivery period, within a reasonable time. Payment is to be made with a first class bank; such payment will constitute a valid discharge only in so far as an account payable by said bank on demand is credited in our favor, irrevocably and free of charge, in the currency quoted, in freely convertible and transferable funds. Payment shall be effected without any deduction or compensation before the promised shipment date unless credit limit is authorized by SIQURA Accounting Department in which case payment shall be effected without any deduction or compensation within thirty (30) days from the date of invoice, being the date of delivery unless stipulated otherwise. If payment has not been received in time, the Purchaser will be considered to be in default. SIQURA will be entitled, without prejudice to our other rights, without serving notice of default, to charge the Purchaser for all costs incurred by collecting the debt and in safeguarding our rights such as costs for attorneys as well as additional costs incurred such as administration, storage, legal advice, etc. The unpaid portion of any amount due to SIQURA will bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month simple interest. Should the case arise SIQURA reserves the right to deliver the goods only after having received the related payment.
8. LETTERS OF CREDIT, BILLS OF EXCHANGE
Any Letters of Credit established in our favor shall be issued by banks acceptable to SIQURA that have adopted the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits issued by the International Chamber of Commerce. Where payment is not available from a Letter of Credit, SIQURA shall be entitled to draw on the Purchaser for amounts owing to SIQURA; but Bills of Exchange so drawn shall not be construed as a substituted contract.
9. TAXES AND DUTIES
Purchaser shall pay, in addition to the purchase price of any product, amounts equal to any tariff, duties and/or sales or use tax or any tax in lieu thereof imposed by any government or governmental agency with respect to the sale of such product(s).
10. INSPECTION CHARGES
Prices do not include charges connected with inspection by outside individuals or agents, which is performed at the request of Purchaser, unless otherwise indicated herein.
11. EVIDENCE OF DELIVERY AND OF PRODUCT’S CONDITION
Upon delivery of any products to a common carrier, a clean bill of lading or express receipt shall serve as conclusive evidence of the good condition of such products and of the completion of the delivery upon the order. Purchaser shall make no claim against SIQURA for any damage to the products unless such damage was the direct result of SIQURA negligence.
12. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS
Immediately upon delivery, risk in the Products will pass to the Purchaser. Title in the Products will not pass to the Purchaser until SIQURA has received full payment for the Products. Until title passes the Purchaser holds the Products on behalf of SIQURA as bailee and must keep the Products free from any charge, lien or other encumbrance and shall keep the Products identifiable and separate from other property in its possession.
13. BANKRUPTCIES OF PURCHASER
Purchaser agrees to carry sufficient insurance to protect SIQURA interest in the Products. Prior to full payment of the purchase price, if the Purchaser should breach any of the terms of this Agreement or file or allow to be filed against it, a petition in bankruptcy or an assignment for the benefit of creditors, SIQURA may declare the entire balance due and, at its option, may repossess the Products. Should SIQURA sell the Products, the outstanding balance shall be credited by the amount realized on the sale less any expenses incurred to repossess and sell the Products and SIQURA shall collect the outstanding balance from the Purchaser.
Products shipped by SIQURA are carefully inspected and submitted to tests before shipment. If special tests and/or tests in the presence of the Purchaser or its representative are required, these must be specified by the Purchaser in the request for quotation and when giving the order and shall, unless otherwise agreed be made before shipment; SIQURA is only obliged to carry out such special tests in case prior agreement has been reached on price and/or delivery time consequences of said tests. In the event of any delay on the part of the Purchaser in attending such tests after seven (7) days’ notice that the goods are ready to be tested, the tests will proceed in the Purchaser’s absence and shall be deemed to have been made in its presence.
1. SIQURA warrants that the products shall, at the time of delivery, be free from defects in materials or workmanship and conform to the specifications included in the quotation or contract. This warranty covers all defects or non-conformities which appear therein under proper use and which arise solely from faulty materials or workmanship, it being understood that such warranty does not cover damage sustained by normal wear and tear or any damage arising from Purchaser’s negligence or improper use, storage, maintenance or installation of the goods or parts thereof and/or any damage arising from Purchaser’s use of other than SIQURA supplied material and/or modification(s) of the product without prior written approval from SIQURA. Under this warranty SIQURA shall supply to the Purchaser for products not designated special/customized, free of charge, replacements of such parts as have proved to be defective as set out herein above, or at our option, repair such parts or have them repaired at our order. Unless expressly agreed in writing, SIQURA liability for defects and conformity from date of shipment is:
- Surveillance cameras: 3 years
- Network equipment: 3 years
- Video encoders: 3 years
- Video over fiber: 5 years
- VMS VDG Sense: 1 year
- ExPLORE cameras: 2 years
- Xtreme cameras: 2 years
- Mobility cameras: 3 years
- Thermal cameras: 3 years
- Power supply cabinets and power adaptors: 3 years
- Software only products: 90 days
- Sense Hardware excluding fans and power supplies: 2 years
- Sense HDD type Basic and Basic+: 3 years
- Sense HDD type Professional: 5 years
* Exceptions: Electrical slip ring contacts, pan/tilt and zoom motors and lens assemblies, cooling fans, hard disk drives and products declared End of Life will be warranted for a period of one (1) year. For software products SIQURA warrants solely to the original licensee that the software, as delivered, will perform in accordance with the accompanying documentation.
2. EXTENDED WARRANTY: SIQURA offers extended warranty. Except for VMS VDG Sense extended warranty is offered for one (1) year at a charge of five (5) percent of the sales price or for two (2) years at a charge of fifteen (15) % of the sales price. For VMS VDG Sense the extended warranty is offered for ten (10) percent of the sales per year extended warranty for a maximum of five (5) years. Purchaser can apply for extended warranty at the moment of ordering only.
3. REPAIRS UNDER WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall, within fourteen (14) calendar days after discovery of the defect or non-conformity, notify SIQURA with a fully completed Return Material Authorization Form, available on our website www.tkhsecurity.com. Upon receipt of this form, the Purchaser will obtain an RMA number. With the exception of Sense and other PC based equipment, advance replacement will be warranted free of charge by SIQURA for all products for ninety (90) days from the original date of shipment. Distributors are excluded from advance replacement arrangements. The goods must be shipped back clearly marked with this RMA number and returned in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. Goods returned must be consigned insurance and carriage prepaid. The replaced parts shall become the property of SIQURA as soon as they have been replaced. The warranty on repairs is maximum six (6) months after expiration of the product warranty period. Repaired product is returned in the condition and with the materials as it has been received for repair unless agreed otherwise and confirmed by SIQURA in writing before repair. Service fees may apply in that case.
4. REPAIRS OUTSIDE WARRANTY: For goods that are not covered by our warranty, the following applies. SIQURA will provide repair service for two (2) years for Cameras, accessories and Sense, after date of obsoleteness. SIQURA will provide repair service for ten (10) years for other products after date of shipment, or five (5) years after declaration of obsoleteness, whichever comes first. The Purchaser will be charged EURO 175 per unit for investigation. For repairs, an additional charge applies for materials and labor. SIQURA does not guarantee that repair is possible. The Purchaser shall notify SIQURA with a fully completed Return Material Authorization Form, available on our website www.tkhsecurity.com. Upon receipt of this form, the Purchaser will obtain an RMA number. The goods must be shipped back clearly marked with this RMA number and returned in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. Goods returned must be consigned insurance and carriage prepaid. The replaced parts shall become property of SIQURA as soon as they have been replaced. The warranty on repairs is six (6) months. Repaired product is returned in the condition and with the materials as it has been received for repair unless agreed otherwise and confirmed by SIQURA in writing before repair. Service fees may apply in that case.
5. THE WARRANTY OF SIQURA AND OUR OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES FOR BREACH THEREOF as specified in this agreement are in lieu of, and SIQURA hereby expressly disclaims and the purchaser hereby waives, (i) all other warranties of SIQURA, expressed or implied, with respect to the products including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular or intended uses, and (ii) all other obligations and liabilities of SIQURA for the breach of the warranty including without limitation, any liability for consequential or other damages, whether or not foreseeable, to the purchaser, any user of the product, or any other person.
16. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
1. SIQURA guarantees that the goods made and supplied by SIQURA do not as such infringe intellectual – or industrial property – or other rights of third parties. If nevertheless SIQURA acknowledges that a product delivered by SIQURA infringes such a right of third parties, or if it is so held in an irrevocable ruling by a court of law in a legal action against SIQURA, SIQURA shall, at its sole option, after consultation with the Purchaser, replace the relevant product with a product that does not infringe third party rights or shall acquire the right for the Purchaser to continue the use of the product.
2. SIQURA has no obligation under this Clause other than those set forth in Clause 16.1 above. Only after having concluded that replacement of the product(s) or acquisition of a right for use is not reasonably possible, or if SIQURA, even after receiving notice in writing, fails to perform its obligation in whole, in time or properly, the Purchaser will be entitled to cancel the relevant agreement for the relevant part without claiming compensation for damages due to cancellation. In the latter case SIQURA will take back the relevant product and refund the price paid.
3. Where an order has to be executed on the basis of designs, drawings or other instructions given by or on behalf of the Purchaser, the Purchaser guarantees that no industrial or other rights of third parties are thereby infringed.
1. SIQURA accepts liability for personal injury and for material damage to installations and properties of the Purchaser in so far as such injury or damage is the direct consequence of an evidenced fault in the goods made and/or supplied by SIQURA only in so far as these goods do not offer the safety which, considering all circumstances, may be expected.
2. Damages paid by the Purchaser to third parties and occurred in the way as described under 17.1 will only be paid by SIQURA to the Purchaser if and only to the extent that the Purchaser is entitled by law to this compensation. Compensation paid by the Purchaser to third parties for any damage for which Purchaser is seeking contribution from SIQURA must be approved in writing by SIQURA prior to payment.
3. For the damages described under 17.1 and 17.2, the total liability of SIQURA is limited to the amounts paid by Purchaser under this Agreement.
4. Where SIQURA provides advice/installation SIQURA shall be liable for any damage that is the direct consequence of an evidenced deficiency in that advice/installation, if and in so far as the deficiency should have been avoided if normal professional skill and care had been used, up to an amount not exceeding the separate remuneration stipulated for that advice/installation. SIQURA shall not be liable in other cases and for other damage resulting from such advice/installation.
5. SIQURA shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage for which SIQURA has not explicitly accepted liability in these Terms and Conditions. The Purchaser shall hold SIQURA harmless against all claims from third parties arising there from.
18. APPLICABLE LAW
For business conducted on behalf of SIQURA these Terms and Conditions and the agreements to which these conditions apply are subject to the Dutch law and all disputes shall be determined only by the competent courts in The Netherlands.
SIQURA reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the products. SIQURA shall notify Purchaser as soon as practical if such changes affect delivery or price.
SIQURA may assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations arising hereunder without the consent of the Purchaser, but the Purchaser may not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder without our written approval, which SIQURA may withhold in its absolute discretion.
21. WAIVER, ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION
No waiver, alteration or modification of any of the provisions hereof shall be binding on SIQURA unless made in writing and agreed to by a duly authorized officer of SIQURA. Waiver by either party of any default by the other hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by such party of any default by the other party, which may thereafter occur.
The terms hereof, including those written within the body of this document, shall constitute the entire agreement between Purchaser and SIQURA. In the event that any of the printed terms or conditions set forth herein are in conflict with or are inconsistent with other terms, typewritten or handwritten, within this document, then the typewritten or handwritten terms shall govern to the extent necessary to remedy the conflict or inconsistency, but the printed terms shall govern all other respects.
The U.N. Convention on International Sale of Goods as concluded on April 11th, 1980 in Vienna shall not apply to this Agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF SYSTEMS, SOLUTIONS and SERVICES
The systems furnished by SIQURA, under any quotations, proposals, order acceptance or sales by SIQURA, shall be conditioned on acceptance of the following additional conditions (the “Additional Terms and Conditions”) for the sale of systems, solutions and services.
24. SYSTEM PROPOSAL
A system may consist of hardware, software and services, or any combination thereof. Except as otherwise set forth in these Additional Terms and Conditions or as agreed to by Purchaser and SIQURA, SIQURA reserves the right to control and direct the means, manner, and method by which, as well as the location where, it performs any services for the Purchaser. These Additional Terms and Conditions as well as the commercial proposal (and all of its parts) that is attached hereto (the “Proposal”) invalidate and supersede all previous proposals, discussions, and agreements. Unless explicitly stated, these Additional Terms and Conditions and all parts of the Proposal, form an integral and inseparable part of the entire agreement between SIQURA and Purchaser. To the extent there is any conflict or ambiguity between the terms of these Additional Terms and Conditions and the standard Terms and Conditions set forth in Sections 1-23, the provisions of these Additional Terms and Conditions shall control.
25. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
SIQURA will base the system design identified in the Proposal on the Purchaser’s requirements as they are explicitly stated and provided by the Purchaser to SIQURA in writing. Purchaser will provide all requirements and boundary conditions at the start of the design phase. Providing additional or altered requirements during the design phase may have consequences for planning, pricing, and budget.
26. SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
Any performance parameters mentioned in the Proposal are estimates only. Purchaser acknowledges that the actual performance of the system may differ from these estimates, from performance shown during demonstrations and from performance indications in previous commercial proposals. SIQURA provides no warranties as to performance, but actual performance of the system can only be assessed after testing in a Technology Acceptance Test (TAT) during which a representative part of the system is built. After the test, the key configuration parameters for the detailed design can be determined and agreed to by the parties. TAT is not included unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal.
27. SYSTEM DESIGN
Due to changes in availability of certain system components, a redesign of the system may be required. This redesign may change the make and type of certain components as well as the performance of the system. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Proposal, additional cost for changes in hardware, software and/or services content as well as the cost of design work will be charged to the Purchaser.
28. SYSTEM PRICING
Pricing is only valid for mentioned quantities, specifications and design. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the Proposal, SIQURA reserves the right to adjust pricing annually based on inflation, exchange rate and market conditions.
29. OPTICAL FIBER TRANSMISSION
In case interface equipment for optical fiber transmission is supplied as a part of the system identified in the Proposal, the following minimum assumptions are made for the quality of the passive optical network. The Purchaser shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure a quality passive optical network, through measurements such as OTDR (optical time domain reflectometer), having a maximum of four (4) patches per optical link, whereby each patch consists of two (2) connector interfaces, a maximum attenuation per patch is 0.75 dB, a maximum attenuation of optical fiber is 0.25 dB/km for single mode fiber at 1550nm wavelength, 0.50 dB/km for single mode fiber at 1300nm wavelength, and 1 dB/km for multimode fiber at 1300nm wavelength.
In those cases where SIQURA does not supply the network or only part of the network, the Purchaser is solely responsible and SIQURA shall have no liability for the correct design, installation, configuration and functioning of the network. Purchaser shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the network is suitable for the transmission of the signals.
Unless explicitly stated in the Proposal, no other network equipment (such as routers, switches, bridges, hubs) shall be connected to the system provided by SIQURA. Only peripheral equipment that is explicitly mentioned in the Proposal will be connected to the system. Network characteristics of such equipment will be reasonably described in the Proposal.
31. CABLING AND WIRING
Unless explicitly stated as a part of the system to be provided in the Proposal, SIQURA will not, and will not have any responsibility for, supply cables, wiring, optical or electrical patch cords, AC power supply cords, and other types of cabling or connective wiring.
32. NETWORK VIDEO RECORDERS (NVR)
For proper functioning of the NVR system, applicable for Sense, to the extent such NVR system is a part of or required for use of the system described in the Proposal, Purchaser must, and shall be solely responsible for, the supply, installation, connection, and integration of a “smart” UPS (uninterruptible power supply) that shuts down the NVR system in a controlled fashion in case of a sustained power failure. SIQURA shall not have any liability for any damage or defect caused by Purchaser’s failure to fulfill this obligation.
33. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK and API)
The functionality of the SDK is described in the reference guide made available by SIQURA. Since every application requires specific functionality, Purchaser shall verify compatibility and applicability between the SDK and the envisioned application. SIQURA can provide a limited, trial license of the SDK for this purpose. Additional functionality may be implemented through a separate commercial proposal after establishing a clear definition in cooperation with the Purchaser.
34. IN-FACTORY ASSEMBLY AND CONFIGURATION SERVICES
The system identified in the Proposal may be assembled and configured at the SIQURA factory upon the mutual agreement of SIQURA and Purchaser. In case SIQURA does not design the system to be assembled and configured, the Purchaser shall provide all assembly drawings and configuration details in a format prescribed by SIQURA. In-factory assembly and configuration services are not included or provided by SIQURA unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal. Configuration data needs to be provided at least three (3) weeks before shipment.
35. FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT)
SIQURA can demonstrate proper functioning of the system under laboratory conditions during a FAT, where part of the system is used in a test setup. The tests are described in the FAT protocol, which is written and provided by SIQURA and based on our standard FAT procedures. Test equipment for standard SIQURA tests will be provided by SIQURA. Test equipment for any additional tests will be provided by the Purchaser or, alternatively, by SIQURA at cost plus 20%. FAT is not included unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal.
SIQURA can test the interaction with 3rd-party equipment under laboratory conditions, during an IFAT (integrated factory acceptance test), where part of the system is used in a test setup together with 3rd-party equipment. The Purchaser shall provide all necessary equipment, measurements tools, support and expertise as required to perform the IFAT. Unless explicitly stated, integration with 3rd-party equipment, including support with integration and integration testing is not included in the Proposal. When IFAT is included in the Proposal, testing will only cover the 3rd-party equipment mentioned in the Proposal and used as explicitly described in the Proposal.
36. SITE ACCEPTANCE TEST (SAT)
SIQURA can demonstrate proper functioning of the system identified in the Proposal as installed under field conditions, during a SAT. The tests are described in the SAT protocol, which is written and provided by SIQURA and based on our standard SAT procedures. All test equipment will be specified by SIQURA and provided by the Purchaser. Alternatively, SIQURA can provide test equipment at cost plus 20%. The mentioned cost for such test equipment provided by SIQURA includes rental, shipping and maintenance cost. SAT is not included unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal.
For an ISAT (integrated site acceptance test), where products outside of SIQURA’s scope are involved, the Purchaser will write and provide the ISAT protocol. In this case SIQURA will not be responsible for interaction or interoperability, but its responsibility will be strictly limited to best-effort assistance. ISAT is not included unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal.
37. ON-SITE SERVICES
SIQURA may provide on-site services for assistance with installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of the system identified in the Proposal. Unless explicitly mentioned in the Proposal, only man-hour charges are included. Additional expenses, such as travel, food and lodging, will be invoiced separately at cost plus 20%. On-site services that are not explicitly mentioned in the Proposal can be provided as extra work according to SIQURA ‘s standard on-site services conditions and rates. Any additional costs due to circumstances outside of SIQURA’s responsibility will be charged to the Purchaser at cost plus 20%.
38. QA/QC DOCUMENTS
All products supplied by SIQURA undergo internal factory testing. Test documents are archived by SIQURA. At the time of order, upon request copies of these test documents can be supplied to the Purchaser free of charge. For such request received after the date of shipping these documents can be provided at a handling charge of EUR 10 or USD 13 per equipment serial number. Any documents provided by SIQURA may only be used for internal business purposes and in connection with Purchaser’s utilization of the system provided by SIQURA. Purchaser may not use these documents for any other purpose and must return such documents and all copies upon our request.
39. SHIPPING AND INVOICING
For hardware/software components, the available date as mentioned on the order confirmation is the date when the components are ready at our production facilities. For services (either in our service center or on-site), the available date is the expected date that the services are completed. This date assumes that all relevant information requested from the Purchaser is received on time. For orders where services are provided in our service center, the available date is the date at which hardware/software components are available for such services as assembly, configuration and testing. Equipment will be shipped after provision of these services provided there are no overdue invoices on the Purchaser’s account.
For supply-only orders, all components will be invoiced at the date the components are ready at our production facilities. Orders where services are provided will be invoiced as follows: 25% of total order amount payable at time of order (pre-payment), remaining 75% of hardware and software content at the date the components are ready at our production facilities. Remaining services amount will be invoiced after provision of these services. Invoicing may be partially and/or separately. The above payment conditions may only be changed by written agreement between both parties.